Terms and Conditions of Holiday Accommodation
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Deposit of 50% of the rental payable, is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount in full must be received 30 days prior to occupancy. If not received, the owner has the right to deem the booking 'cancelled by client'.
If cancellation is caused by the owner, a full refund will be made to the client.
For cancellation by client
- 95% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 60 days before arrival or earlier.
- 50% of paid prepayments refundable when cancelled 30 days before arrival or earlier.
- 0% refundable if cancelled within 30 days of arrival
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with.
We appreciate most will respect our property, but for your information, we state the following conditions-
- These premises are let for temporary holiday purposes only for the period agreed upon with the owners.
- The number of guests is restricted to the number subsequently agreed to when booking.
- Please do not cause any nuisance, noise or disturbance which may interfere with the enjoyment of other tenants.
- We require that you bring your own doonas sheets pillows and towels for health reasons
- No sleeping bags nor swags permitted, there are mattress protectors on each and every bed
- Check-in time is 2.00pm on day of arrival
- Check-out time is 9.00 am on day of departure.
- Please leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition as found upon arrival. In the event that the residence is not left in a clean and tidy condition a cleaning fee will apply and deducted from the Bond.
- Please collect and leave key from/with on-site Manager.
- Damage, breakages, and losses to/of the building, its furniture, fittings and contents during occupancy are the responsibility of the tenant. Please report any such damage or breakages to on-site Manager.
- Tenants are responsible for their own property. No responsibility whatsoever is taken for the property of tenants or guests on or near the premises.
- Please do not feed, interact or attempt to interact with any dingoes; to do so may incur a fine from the Park Rangers.
- Please dispose of household rubbish regularly and upon departure. Take special care to secure all rubbish (eg- lids secure on bins) and any food items from dingoes, or you may incur a fine from the Park Rangers.
- Fish are to be cleaned at the beach or use on-site facilities provided and fish offal to be disposed as per National Parks guidelines.
- No fuel is to be stored in or around the premises.
- Fraser Island is a remote destination; there is no easy access to tradesmen such as plumbers and electricians, and while we make every effort to provide trouble free services uninterrupted supply of power/water/drainage utilities is not guaranteed.
- To optimise the services provided please take particular note of the following conditions –
- Use only the appliances provided. The house runs a solar/diesel system. Use of your own appliances, especially frypans, hairdryers, toasters, and portable fridges, is not allowed.
- The drainage system is septic. Please do not flush nappies, personal hygiene items,cooking oil, fat or any other unsuitable items down the toilets or sinks.
- Solar Energy Lights should be turned off if not needed.
- Underground Spring Water usage should be kept to a minimum.